
Collin and Katie were super excited to attend the much-hyped-up Disco Night at their school!

Yes - it was way back in March...but someday I will scrapbook these pictures and need to remember what was going on here.

The man in the yellow, might I say pimp, outfit is their principal. I like him for many reasons and this is one of them! Another is the fact that I see him every day. Outside. Rain or shine. Working the carpool. Talking to kids, parents. I've seen him twice at his desk. I like that. Two thumbs up Mr. Higdon!

Katie and her good friend. During prayer request time in her Bible class she says, "I am thankful for my love for..." this boy. And you know what? I love this little boy too. I pray that they will be lifelong friends. Six is much too young for love, yes?

Collin and his "best friend in the whole world," who gets to wear glasses and is tall and has a Wii. I'm so glad the mommy of these two boys and I worked it out that we stayed at home that night while our husbands handled Disco Night! We planned well! :)
3 comments:
LOL - the hairy chest kid!
I love to see the African shirt reused.
Amy - he loves his African shirt! I'm sure that we'll be hanging on to that one for a long while.
Post a Comment