Collin was super excited when his drama teacher decided to move him up to Advanced Acting and Improv for this semester!
Collin has been in plays with this little girl since she was a 1st grader and he was in kindergarten. She is pretty much A-dorable! She was also in Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs of the Black Forest with Collin as the part of Bonnie the bunny.
Collin is super cute as the turtle!
No...this is not another 3rd grader in the class with him. I believe this guy is a 7th grader and Collin thinks he is oh so funny! Since last summer, Collin's drama teacher has been saying he has a gift for improv. He does really seem to be in his element! And stay tuned...coming up in June Collin "stars" as part of the River City Boys Band in the Summerstock Music Man at UCO and KATIE "stars" as a squirrel in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory at Mitch Park! Yes...we now have 2 actors in the family!
2 comments:
That is great! One of mine took an improv class at FAI long ago, and I thought it was such a good thing to help kids think on their feet (which I am terrible!).
The squirrel part makes me smile whenever I hear about it!
Post a Comment