Friday, May 18, 2012

Piano Lessons

 Collin took piano lessons this semester from the OC Academy of Music.
 Here he is playing a duet with his teacher Brian, an OC student.
And here he is looking totally enthused about the group theory activity.  Collin really did love learning to play the piano.  And while he is taking the summer off, I will have him practice from some of my old books that my parents saved back for me.  It's been really nice to hear piano music in our house!  I really, really wish I had kept up the practice because it is painful to hear myself play now.  And I used to be kinda good.

3 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Keep it up!

Ashley said...

How fun! I took piano lessons for about nine years. I didn't keep up very well after I graduated from high school, but I wish I had! I miss it! I have a keyboard here that I play on occasionally.

Marilyn said...

I don't know if anyone enjoys the theory part of lessons. Maybe you & Collin can learn a duet to play together ;-)