Ok, that has trip written all over it. Are they sharing a bed that they don't normally share? Those were some of the biggest fights my brother and I ever had (until we both fell asleep).
Gena - yes, they are sleeping together when normally they have their own rooms. It was by choice though which made it more shocking and sweet! And you and your brother still like each other right?
8 comments:
Ok, that has trip written all over it. Are they sharing a bed that they don't normally share? Those were some of the biggest fights my brother and I ever had (until we both fell asleep).
Very sweet! I think I've told you this (& you've probably seen plenty on my blog) but I love sleeping pictures!
that is pretty sweet!!!
How sweet!!
Absolutely precious - can't wait to meet them!
Gena - yes, they are sleeping together when normally they have their own rooms. It was by choice though which made it more shocking and sweet! And you and your brother still like each other right?
Hey again! I keep responding to your comments on my blog by email, forgetting that you don't have email set up!
Chicago was awesome, but no funny bathroom stories this time. Kinda disappointing!
The ledge was super scary! I almost didn't step out on it, but thought I couldn't have gone all that way and not step out on it.
The sonic picture was taken in Hugo, just south of Antlers. Super embarrassing! :)
I love those moments too!
Post a Comment