Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Inside Out Beginner's Camp

Tuesday I dropped my oldest boy off at church camp. He was super excited! And even more excited that his friend rode with us down to camp and that they were in the same cabin. This camp is run by friends from church, the counselors in the cabins are friends from church, the cooks in the kitchen are friends from church, the nurse is a friend from church...you get the picture. I know every adult out there. I know most of the kids out there.
But still...I'm having some Mommy pains. I dropped him off and drove away. I have not talked to him since Tuesday at 1:30. I know he is having a wonderful time and learning and loving all the fun activities. But still...Mommy pains. I can't wait for Friday at 4:30!! I get to pick him up and hear all about it!

4 comments:

The 5 Arbuckle's said...

It's exciting that his first bible camp experience will be so positive.

Marilyn said...

ohhhh, I feel your mommy pains & mine is still a few years away from being able to go!

Tarren and Erin said...

Man, I want our kids to experience camp but I am sure I will be the same when the time comes. He will have had the best week though. And no matter what it seems he has missed you too!

Kayla said...

Am I the only one who can't wait until both my kids will be at that camp at the same time?!?! It sounds a like 10 stars to me and the word pain will not be included in that blog. More like P.A.R.T.Y!!!