Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Jackson's Sonshine School Program

 Jackson had a great year in the Farm Animals class.  I'm a little partial to the Farm Animals class since this is the one I taught!
 And these precious ladies, Mrs. Natalie and Mrs. Chiara, were the best teachers for Jackson.  They were so kind, careful and considerate with all of Jackson's food allergies.  I felt so safe having him in this room with these teachers.  What a great year!
And this was Jackson's last year to walk across the stage in the Fashion Show.  He had a train tucked into the pocket on his shirt.  He did great!  He was adorable, of course!  And I'm so proud of my boy!

2 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

I love the train tucked into the pocket...adorable!

Marilyn said...

I had a jungle animal boy last year that often "hid" a car or train in his pocket each day...wonder if that will be Jackson in a couple years too?!