Collin joined the after school Track Club this year. And he ran in 2 track meets this spring.
Here he is getting the hand off for the 4 x 100 relay.
Katie was THRILLED that she got to run in both track meets even though she isn't old enough for the school's track club. Here she is crossing the finish line on the 400. The little girl in front of her said to her before the race, "I'm going to beat you because I'm fast." Katie replied, "You don't know how fast my feet are." The little girl did beat Katie. But Katie was really excited that she came in 3rd! So glad my older 2 like to run! It's crazy I tell you, but I'm still glad they like to do it.
3 comments:
I love it...Katie's comment! I think you and Matt must do a great job encouraging your kids to try lots of new things!
How cool! Also love your laundry room! Fun! Fun!
Way to go Katie and Colin. Jemma is wanting to get into running. She also wants to do triatholons.
Post a Comment