Saturday, June 19, 2010

The Bloody Book of Blood

Katie is loving her summer time reading! This was her choice from the library.
Oh wait...she's not reading...she's napping. Katie hasn't napped since 2007! Bloody Book of Blood...you are getting checked out every week.
Nerd alert: I require my kiddos to check out at least 2 fiction, 2 non-fiction, 1 book on tape, 1 music CD and THEN they can check out a movie. Jackson, however, just checks out 3 board books. I know...it's nerdish...but sometimes I like my nerdish ways.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I like your nerdish ways as well!!

Gena said...

Oh my goodness, I love you. The bloody book of blood will be checked out by my family at some point. :)

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Great idea to broaden their horizons! And I can't believe Katie wanted that book...I would have thought Colin would have chosen that! :)

Kayla said...

I've never tried a book on CD. That would sure be easier for me! Ha. I think I'll have to try it!

The Houston's said...

Adorable!! And I am so impressed with y'alls road trip! You did so much! What a fun time! I loved reading all about it! Let us know if you ever come back! I'd love to see you guys!