Monday, June 28, 2010

On the Road Again!

We packed everything...including baby clothes that might come back home with us since sister can't fit them in the car.
Matching clothes again - they are loving it!

Can you find the baby?
Will somebody help me please?

The face of Sam Houston in Huntsville, TX.


The statue of Sam Houston - Matt drove by this statue twice a week for 2 years on his way to Sam Houston State University while working on his master's degree.

Here is the family!

5 comments:

Glenda Bowden said...

I'm glad you finally made it!

Kayla said...

oh my. Traveling again? Do you actually enjoy doing this with 2 kids and baby???! This looks stressful!

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Love the Sam statue!

Gena said...

Your vacation posts make me smile. I always admire how you stop at every possible historical landmark. Super nerdy and I LOVE it. Next vacation we're doing the same.

Glenda Bowden said...

And I do want to say,"Quit crowding my baby!"