Project: draw, simplify, exagerate
Project: Make a kaleidoscope on the computer - Katie's favorite!
Project: Use watercolors to paint a picture.
Project: Making a print.
Still making a print...
Project: cutting and pasting
Project: Build your own building.
Project: Scratch Art
Project: Create your own movie - Collin's favorite!
Project: Follow the leader with lines - no talking.
Project: Drawing.
We were at the Frist for 4 hours! And didn't once step into the art gallery! We spent all 4 hours in the kids ArtQuest. We came home with a bag overloaded with all the projects and great stories to tell Daddy.
We picked up dad from the conference and headed to dinner at the Old Spaghetti Factory. Sound familiar? It did to us too. Not as cheap as Spaghetti Warehouse but it DID have a trolley in the dining room. Unfortunately a family of 5 could not dine in the trolley car - wah. After dinner Collin and Katie wanted to show dad all the places they scooted while he was in the conference so off we went around the Lipscomb campus again. Saw hundreds of fireflies! Smelled the delicious magnolias! Beautiful evening!
We were at the Frist for 4 hours! And didn't once step into the art gallery! We spent all 4 hours in the kids ArtQuest. We came home with a bag overloaded with all the projects and great stories to tell Daddy.
3 comments:
wow. mia would so freak out at that museum. looks awesome.
BTW, there is this awesome place to eat downtown in an old Victorian house. Some Lipscomb people took me once and all the food is served family style in tupperware bowls and it was the best stuff I have ever put in my mouth. I can't remember the name but ask about it if you are going to be there a while.
All I know is don't go down the road to a cute looking shop called KatieK's. When we were there visiting our relatives, I took our girls in there and it turned out to be a .....bad store. The cowboy girl on the large sign is really cute, so don't be misled! It's just down the road from Lipscomb aways before you get downtown!
I was already sick that you were there and I am here, but then you faunched without me. Miss you so much.
Post a Comment