Thursday, March 24, 2011

Jackson is walking!

Well...not in this picture. Camera was so slow. He had already fallen down.
This is Jackson's favorite "snack spot". He says "Nak Not" and I think he's saying "snack spot". He gets a bowl and some Jackson friendly crackers, puffs or (gasp) MARSHMELLOWS!

And...........he's off!

Getting a little help from the walker. But doesn't he look so cute? First step at 15 months. Walking across the room at 16 months.

8 comments:

Catherine said...

Oh man! Can hardly believe it! .......And I still have the violet plant (Katie's) that I babysat while you were in Vienna! How sad that Jackson has never even seen that plant, but he can walk. Anyway! Yay Chubba!

Wa Wa Waughs said...

That is terrific! And boy, how walkers have changed...

Marilyn said...

I enjoyed hearing Jackson "talk" to you throughout chapel yesterday! :-)

Gena said...

He is the sweetest little 16 month old. I just want to grab him and squeeze him!

Anonymous said...

He's in good company -- Molly started walking at 15 months, too :)

Kayla said...

Yes, he is indeed very cute!!

Tarren and Erin said...

Yay, Jackson! Watch out world! There's one more toddler on the loose.

The Houston's said...

That's so fun!! He is adorable!!