Having fun together since 1995.
LOVE that last pic!!
I want to go to Pops! This summer, definitely. Missing you.
What a cute bunch! I don't even know where the McD's with the dinosaur playground is...
Oh wow. You are lucky! McD's is much easier and much less walking!!! Very cute pics!
I love that kids are so easy to please.
Thanks for the tip, I'll have to remember McD's next week when Clint is gone :-)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
LOVE that last pic!!
I want to go to Pops! This summer, definitely. Missing you.
What a cute bunch! I don't even know where the McD's with the dinosaur playground is...
Oh wow. You are lucky! McD's is much easier and much less walking!!! Very cute pics!
I love that kids are so easy to please.
Thanks for the tip, I'll have to remember McD's next week when Clint is gone :-)
Post a Comment