Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Spring Break Project #1

was to transfer Jackson to his big boy bed. Jackson was SO excited!
I temporarily lost my mind that day. He is 2 1/2 and back in the crib. Why mess with a good thing? He sleeps from 8pm - 7am perfectly in the crib. The one night we tried the big boy bed, he stayed awake until 10:30pm with me lying next to him patting his back, getting kicked in the face, trying to pretend I was asleep (which I might have been until I received another kick). I'm guessing he will be potty trained before we try this big boy bed thing again.

3 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

I'm with you, nobody needs that crib yet! Let him stay for a while longer.

Marilyn said...

Yay for cribs that contain & let little ones sleep...therefore letting dad & mom sleep!!!

Lisa Renee said...

HA! Thats AWESOME! I am with ya sister! Trent keeps telling me its time and I tell him he is crazy!! I am SO not looking forward to potty training again. I am creating the typical baby of the house and honestly, I am enjoying every moment of it!