
Dinosaur Museum in Norman. I think it has a more official name than this. But at our house it is the Dinosaur Museum. On the first Monday of the month it is FREE, so we really try to make the trek to Norman monthly. I'm thankful for my good friend Catherine and her little one who will join us! Ask her son about the Cimolestes, k?
3 comments:
You took one picture because Jackson never stopped moving! And even so, your one picture got all 3 of the kids, yours esp., looking good, front and center. My approx. 17 attempts at a good J. picture are all pathetic. He NEVER STOPS (as I know you know!) If I could just time my shot when he's about to throw a puzzle piece -- now THAT would be a shot worth getting!
That is great that you go monthly!!! Even better when it's free.
Looks like fun! We haven't been there yet, but now that I know there is a free day, it will likely move up on the list of things to do!
Post a Comment