Friday, April 20, 2012

Easter Egg Hunt at OC

Katie loves to get her face painted! And this folks...is the best photo I could get of my 3 on this day! They are all looking at the camera! :)
Collin and Katie are holding their prize winning baskets for running in the kids race. Collin came in 2nd in his division and Katie came in 3rd. We are proud of our running kiddos. I DO NOT like to run, but have hidden this little tidbit about myself from my kids so shhhhhhhhhh, do not reveal my secret please. I want them to keep running. :)
Jackson totally got into the hunting of the eggs this year! I love how he hangs his basket in the crook of his elbow.
Collin ran out of room in his basket so he used his shirt.
Love this photo of me and my choo-choo.


Matt and Collin ran the 3-legged race together against me and Katie. Now I do not like running...but for 4 years in high school my friend Hal Riley and I ran the 3-legged race like nobody's business in the Wylie High School Challenge of the Super Classes! Which might be fun to do again at our 20 year reunion coming up this fall...I'm sure we are all still in super shape to participate in all the events. Of course...he was a runner...and all I had to do was stay in step with him.
OC's girls social clubs put on a great little festival for our kiddos with lots of fun booths, tons of candy and lots of fun! And bonus...they even get the Chick-fil-A cow to come out so we scored a few free kid's meals!

5 comments:

Chellie said...

That picture of you and Jackson is too cute!
I also don't like running.

Marilyn said...

"choo-choo" reminds me that my kids got a kick out of hearing you call Jackson that when they were at your house!

Lisa Renee said...

AHHH.. the Easter Baskets!!! SO FUN! Looks like a WONDERFUL Easter!!

Kayla said...

Much better picture quality!!

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Wow! Two winners!