Sunday, April 15, 2012

Legoland

Collin opted for no friend party this year. So for his 9th birthday we took him to Legoland in Grapevine, Texas. Of course, we celebrated it during spring break due to little brother's brief visit to the hospital. Collin LOVED this place!!!
Jackson even got in on some Lego action while big brother and big sister rode one of the rides.
And then we paid a pretty penny for our 2 oldest to jump on a trampoline in the mall. Nevermind the fact that we own a trampoline in our backyard...this one takes you ALL the way up to the ceiling!!
And we got to visit our McCook cousins in Justin, TX. Don't you love the name of that town? It's so Texas! And the name of their street?? Bluebonnet Lane!! What a perfect address!
Gage (AKA Gadget) age 15 ( I know he'll be thrilled that I put his nickname in here, but I bet he is not a blog reader so I'm safe, right?), Katie, Garrison age 12, Grant age 11, Jackson and Collin. We have lots of fun with these McCook cousins.

1 comment:

Lisa Renee said...

LEgo Land looks SUPER FUN! Going to have to make a stop this summer! What a GREAT birthday!