Friday, April 13, 2012

Spring Break Fun

I borrowed this idea from a friend: pay your children tokens for chores done well. So over spring break we headed down to Chuck E. Cheese to spend the earnings!
It just so happened that Jackson "earned" just as many as Collin and Katie! This little guy is so much fun at Chuck E. Cheese! We don't stay for the food since CEC is not one of our safe places to eat out. But I sure do appreciate the fact that each game is 1 token! And 1 token = 25 cents.

3 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

That does look like fun - didn't know you could go there without eating! Glad for J though!

Lisa Renee said...

GREAT idea!!! I have to say I really like the salad bar there though! We went one Friday night a month or so ago and the crowd was actually normal and I loved that Levi could go whereever he wanted without escaping!

Catherine said...

Pathetic. I don't even know where the CEC is around here. Good grief. Your kids are precious though... and how fun does that look!