
Friday, January 2 - Today Matt's conference started. So it was time for me to explore NYC by myself. I visited FAO Schwarz. Wow - what a fun store. Here is lego Darth Vader. There was also lego Chewbacca and lego Harry Potter and company and lego Batman.

And here is the "Big" Piano. I also went to the Disney Store - yes, it's different there - The American Girl store, Tiffany and Co. - just to look of course. I saw the Trump Towers from "The Apprentice" and walked all over 5th avenue. Thanks Serena and Laura for the needed help when I couldn't remember where a store was. When Matt finished his conference we went to the Metropolitan Museum of Art - they stay open late on Fridays. So in 2 hours we had to cram in everything in the WORLDS largest museum. We are not art people, but that is a really neat museum. It's just so full of stuff, the amount of stuff is amazing. Stuff sounds so sophisticated doesn't it? Then we tried to find Seinfeld's restaurant and did not succeed. We settled for a Milky Way hot chocolate and a cinnamon roll from Dunkin Donuts. Yum!
No comments:
Post a Comment