
Getting ready to leave for our special date.

Collin's choice: chinese food with a root beer from Chick-fil-a and we MUST sit in a car. Check.

See the movie MARS NEEDS MOMS. Check.
Have a cinnamon-sugar pretzel. Check.
Have great conversations, learn new things about each other, hug, cry (in the movie), and enjoy being with each other. Check.
8 comments:
What a fun day! Very sweet!
Oh, I can't wait to see that movie. Was it good?
What a special day!
Awww! I've recently been thinking about doing that with mine. How was the movie? I loved the book but wondered how it would translate to the big screen.
Yea for dates! Looks like a fun night!
So fun! I never get lucky enough to sit in a car :(
PS. I will give you $5 if you try a shake with spinach and not like it! I was just as unsure as you...now I can't stop!!!
Gena - SO good, not quite the tear-jerker like Toy Story 3...but bring some kleenex.
Kayla - I'll take your $5 and try one. But I'm scared...really, really scared.
so sweet! I couldn't see the walking post you made...not sure what happened there!
Post a Comment