One day, when we lived in Wisconsin, it was too cold to bear the thought of taking off my jommies to get dressed, so I just put my clothes on over them.
Bill looked over in the middle of one of classes and saw them peeking out of the hem of my jeans and laughed at me!
5 comments:
I think I missed PJ day at my school. I am wearing jeans today, in the middle of the week. Yeah!
FUN! I remember stressing over that as a teacher because my jammies wouldn't be very cute. Had to buy some nice looking ones!
One day, when we lived in Wisconsin, it was too cold to bear the thought of taking off my jommies to get dressed, so I just put my clothes on over them.
Bill looked over in the middle of one of classes and saw them peeking out of the hem of my jeans and laughed at me!
Why do you call it jommies instead of jammies? Do you say it in a British accent or something?!
Kayla - you make me laugh. Okay...it's like...PUH-JOM-UHS...
equals JOMMIES. No English accent needed, but maybe a Texas accent is used.
Post a Comment