Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Doesn't everyone's summer getaway involve teeth cleaning? Here is our Kate assisting Pops cleaning Matt's teeth. Collin was the assistant for a while too but then they decided it was more fun to look at all the animals up on the walls of Pops' office.
I headed up to Lubbock for a smidge to visit an old friend from college. Lisa and I lived down the hall from each other freshman year. She looks EXACTLY the same. Three kids have not aged her at all. It's totally not fair. But we had lots and lots of fun that freshman year and it was great to get caught up on life since college.
Jackson LOVES to play with cars. He enjoyed playing with all of Matt's old cars.
Katie with her cheesy grin. She HAD to have her picture taken since I had taken some of J.
And then Collin NEEDED me to take a picture of his eye and post it on Facebook. I decided my blog would be more appropriate.
Pops and Jarre and grandkids #8, 9, and 10. We had a great trip back to Post. Ate at our favorite Post-toasty place, Holly's. BEST. Burgers. And we got to play and visit with Pops and Jarre. What will we do about our teeth when Pops retires...?

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Title: Fun with the family in Post, TX. I am obviously having some trouble with blogger.

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Oh, Matt looks so much like Pops! Looks like it was a fun visit!