
My sister and her kiddos came to stay with us the week of VBS. Any time a friend comes over, Collin and Katie love to make "mouse cookies" - a little snack Collin learned how to make at Sonshine School in the Jungle Animals class.

Chubba got to snack on some yummy Rice Chex cereal! At least he doesn't know what he's missing, right?

This is the first year in 8 years that I did not volunteer to work at VBS. I must admit...it was kinda thrilling to drop my older 2 off and then walk out of the church building. My sister and I had our whole 2 1/2 hours planned out each day. Day 1: Mall; Day 2: Different Mall; Day 3: Target. Someone at Mall #1 asked me if I had TWINS!! Do these 2 look like twins?? Jackson is 19 months and Greyson is 5 months!

So after Wednesday night church my sister's van wouldn't start. We had a whole crew of people working on whatever the issues were. And then our wonderful 2nd cousin took my sister to purchase a new battery and even installed it for her! Thank you cousin Kevin! :)

Matt got to participate in the skit one morning. He was old Eli the high priest. And our dear friend's youngest boy was young Samuel. A teary moment for me was seeing Matt lead young Samuel off away from his mom.

Collin, Katie and cousin Chandler

All of the Bowden cousins - Collin, Jackson, Katie, Chandler and Greyson. We always have lots of fun when my sister and I get together. It really is never a dull moment. And considering how much my sister and I used to fight with each other when we were small, I am so glad that now as adults we really do like each other and like being together. Until next time...
3 comments:
Poor Katie - she needs a girl cousin! Glad you all had a good week!
She DOES need a girl cousin! She has 1 girl cousin on the McCook side!!
Cousin times are so much fun! They're some of my best memories from growing up!
Post a Comment