
Thankfully Collin took over the job of pushing Jackson around on his truck. My back and legs were hurting!!

Round and round and round and round and round through the living room and kitchen, we made a figure 8 over and over and over again. I'm exhausted just posting this.
3 comments:
Its crazy how big jackson has gotten in just a couple months of not seeing him!
Oh, I LOVE it! Sweet big brother. He was fun to have today, by the way. E. had so much fun showing him the magic set! Also, hope I wasn't too nerdy with the Olivander answer. :-)
But yes, I'm glad you all are still enjoying each other. Snow days are going to become a treasured memory for me, I think. They go off to school too soon, and our time with them just slips away.
LOL! Jackson looks like he is loving it!
Post a Comment