Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snowklahoma 2011; Snowmeggedon; Blizzard 2011, etc, etc, etc

I borrowed the above picture from someone off Facebook. I wish it had come out bigger. It just makes me laugh.
Bundling up to head outside.
Climbing over the 3 foot snow drift by our garage door.

Matt and Mack in another snow drift. (Ignore fence in background.)



And here is our Swirly-girl. She was not too excited to be outside.


Jackson totally wanted to be outside but decided to be happy with just banging on the window and growling at the dogs.


He is a happy camper here and yes, his jommies say "Boo".


Doing the bunny run (notice the nice, new fence in this part of the backyard).


Wait a second guys...when is it my turn? Our time in the snow was followed by a hot bath, hot chocolate, hot stew and birthday cake!

4 comments:

Kayla said...

So fun, but what is up with the bunny run??!!

Ashley said...

Great pictures! I love the sweet ones of Jackson!

Marilyn said...

Our back fence is almost as bad as yours, not quite though :-) Both our side fences look like new too though! I like these snow days, you have more time (and material?) to blog!

Wa Wa Waughs said...

LOL I am cracking up too at how many things are still closed!!

Jackson is adorable. So glad he's getting better!