Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy 37th to me!

They want to wish me happy birthday. It is my birthday all day long. They want to wish me happy birthday. That is why they sang this birthday song. God will love me when I'm older. He will love me all life long. God will bless me each new birthday as I grow up and get strong. They want to wish me happy birthday. It is my birthday all day long. They want to wish me happy birthday. That is why they sang this birthday song.
A different birthday, yes, but still an excellent one. Plan A: drop Collin off at school, drop Katie and Jackson off at SSS, get a message, grab a quick lunch, see a movie. Plan B: drop off Collin at school, drop off Katie at SSS, stay home with sick Jackson. Plan C: drop off Katie at SSS, stay home with sick Collin and Jackson. Plan D: sleep late while Matt cooks breakfast for sick Collin, sick Jackson and well Katie, read books, stay in jommies all day, go through pictures, blog, talk on phone to parents and sister and dear friend in England, eat yummy goodies, open presents, play games, watch movies.


3 comments:

The 5 Arbuckle's said...

Happy Birthday.

I've missed hearing that song. At least you were surrounded by your family.

Wa Wa Waughs said...

You have such a good attitude!! Necessary for us mommas to have. Happy birthday!

Boswell Buzz said...

I love how Katie's shirt say's "I love Daddy" on your bday.