Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sweetheart Princess Tea

Here is our little princess.
Notice: the Cinderella princess dress OVER the clothes she wore to school today and with tennis shoes. Last year she wanted to wear her Sleeping Beauty dress with her shin guards and soccer shoes. That is our Kate!



Even though our Kate does not really like princess stuff, she sure does like the Sweetheart Princess Tea. I honestly think it's just time alone with The Dad that she likes.

6 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

I love that little dress over the school clothes! YOu are sweet to allow her to do that. I especially love the crown Matt is wearing, tho!

Kayla said...

Precious! Shin guards or tennis shoes totally go with princess dresses!!

Ashley said...

She's adorable!

Anonymous said...

Isn't is great to have little girls who know what they like! Love that Katie!

The 5 Arbuckle's said...

I saw Matt as I was picking up Jemma and he said he didn't get enough to eat!

Jemma is to old to go, but she got to help out. She can't wait until next year to help again.

Heather said...

SO sweet. Glad she is who she is..tennis shoes and all!
Jodee was too old this year....sniff, sniff....they are growing up too fast!