
this on the visitor card while we were in Abilene for ACU Homecoming. He checked the "I would like prayers from the church." And then he wrote, "Dear God, Help us get home safe. Help are dogs weile we are gone. Help people to believe in you. Help people who do believe in you but say bad words. Sorry for doing bad things. And Jesus name we pray. Aman." Oh I love this boy's heart!

On the opposite side he checked 3 males, 2 females, 2 married, 1 nursery, 1 preschool, 1 elementary, 2 30s and under the children section he describes himself: Collin age 7 grade 2; honest, happy, funny. I'm keeping it forever!! Love it!!
11 comments:
That is precious!
Just wondering, did he actually want to put it in the plate/give it to someone so they could pray for him, but you lied and said you would give it to them in order to keep it?! HA.
It is super sweet!
Sweet boy!!
So sweet!
Oh how precious!
I would have loved to hear their response back to him!!! But I would have wanted to keep it too!
that is seriously precious!!!
How precious is this! This will be a gem to show him someday when he is older!
Collin actually put it in Matt's Bible. I don't think he even knew he could put it in the plate. When I was cleaning out stuff and throwing away old bulletins and stuff I found it!
Love it! You know what it makes me wish...
Janesmom...I know...I try not to think about it too often. :(
Post a Comment