

Grammy surprised the kiddos with a trip up to Okie to visit. She came early so she could see Collin's performance. Grammy and Katie enjoying the show.

Collin is wrapping up his 3rd year of drama classes. Wow - this is hard to believe! This session they worked on the tall tale about Sal Fink. Personally, I've never heard of the girl. Here he is playing the part of the crocodile.

And Collin played a fierce lightning bolt.

And finally a pirate. He was thrilled that his teacher selected him to have 3 parts with 3 costume changes during the show!

We spent Saturday morning showing Grammy around the Science Museum while Matt attended a thrilling conference about researching/writing/publishing. Luckily Katie never said anything about my mom knowing nothing about science. Reminder: my mom = science teacher extrodinaire.

Going through the mirror maze.

My mom must be in some kind of wierd science teacher/grandparent heaven here: showing her grandkids the Pythagorean Theorum. She did tell me that the exhibit wasn't actually made correctly. I intend to tell the science museum next time I'm there...without my mom...so maybe they will think I am that smart.

Riding the segways.


That blur on your left is Katie. Grammy - come again soon. We love all the attention you shower on us. And Matt and I loved our date. And thank you for cutting up my chickens and volunteering to help me clean and do laundry - only a Mommy.
4 comments:
I love the pythagorean theorem part! Nana would be in grandma/math teacher heaven there (and would be sure to notice that it's wrong!) So fun -- looking forward to seeing my mom next week!
So glad she got to come and enjoy your kids and give you a little break. You are so blessed!
What a fun Grammy!!! I don't even know how to pronounce pythagorean theorem?!
there's just nothing like having your mama in town!!
Post a Comment