Thursday, February 10, 2011

Best $20 I ever spent

A New Year's Resolution for 2011: Have a family devotional time weekly, not sporadically. And after a great review by our elementary children's directors from church, we settled on this Bible to help guide our way. We are currently following the "short path" for families with kids 9 and under. Doing a weekly devotional time has led to great family singing, good questions, good thinking, taking prayer requests and saying prayers and excellent conversation with our 2 oldest kids. Jackson is still at the crawl-around-and-play during our devotional but he does stop and stare at us when we start to sing.
Sorry...do not know how to delete a picture from my blog, nor do I know how to turn a picture.


2 comments:

Marilyn said...

I'll have to remember this Bible. Thanks for sharing.

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Great job! If you post pics like I do, when you drag your pics to the desktop, make sure it is turned the right way. Sometimes I have to go back into iphoto and click on the photo, choose edit, then rotate it. Drag it back to the desktop and replace the previous photo.