Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy birthday to Collin and Pops

Yes, those are shot gun shells on the cake. I should have taken a picture of the camo on the side of the cake...it was fabulously decorated!
Happy 8th to Collin and happy 69th to Pops! Don't really know if Pops wants me to announce that but I might be safe since he is not a computer user.

I am tweaking a title of a series of lessons given by our preacher: Two births that changed the world - February 20. We have been lucky enough to celebrate all but 1 of the 8 years together! We love sharing the special day!


Our Collin sure does like Harry Potter. For the 2nd year in a row he has had a Harry Potter party, he dressed as him for Halloween, he has read (with me) the first 3 books and has seen the first 3 movies. He is now on his mission to have all of the currently-on-the-market HP Lego sets...just one more to go and he wants to ask Santa for it because "it costs a lot of money and I don't want you and dad to have to pay for it."

Sister is thrilled that it is someone else's special day.

I would like to publically announce that I was able to hide this bike in our car from home to Post, TX. Aren't I sneaky?

Collin, cousin Caleb, Jackson and Katie. Caleb and Jackson are 9 months apart...can't you tell?

Pops and Jarre with 4 of the 11 grandkids.



4 comments:

The 5 Arbuckle's said...

Happy Birthday Collin and Pops!

Pops sure has some mischieveous looks in those picturess.

Lesley said...

love the pictures!

Ashley said...

I love the pictures! The picture of Collin & Pops looking at each other is just so sweet!

I'm super impressed you snuck a bicycle to Texas! Very nice!

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Nice cake! Sweet times and Collin will treasure those memories!