
We, the People of the McCook family, in Order to form a more perfect Family, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for a common hobby, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Football to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the McCook family of Oklahoma...The M.F.L! Katie and Collin doing some cheers (they look really fake) for the Steelers.

This is our lovely piece of felt which was tacked up in our house from August to now. It comes down tonight! :) On this felt we kept track of who was playing who, who had what teams, etc.

Matt - the winner of this year's MFL.

Second place goes to Collin.

And in 3rd place, we have Katie.

And in last place...Mom. Matt styled my hair for this picture and I'm not happy about how it turned out. But I did not want to go through the drama of retakes.

A timer picture - one of our favorite things to do as a family...take timer pictures...it's hilarious...try it at home.

Everyone got to pick their favorite snack food for us to eat. I picked Blizzard Party Mix.

Collin picked wings and chocolate chip cookies. Katie picked Bagel Bites and cupcakes. I feel sick now thinking about all that food. Matt didn't care about the food. He just really wanted to watch the game.

I snuck into Jackson's room so you could all see what he did during Super Bowl. He slept. Sweet boy only got a 1 hour nap today due to our rescheduled church service. I see Matt put him to bed with his stuffed football and some books.
And now it's 8:30pm. Our older two should be asleep by now but I guess they are a little hyped up on all the sugar. It was a fun season but alas...it's time to pack away the felt...until August.
7 comments:
Wow. I am completely impressed with your dedication to football. I didn't even know who was playing until after halftime.
I love it!!
I keep looking at all the pictures and the different little flags... I'm spending too much time trying to figure out how the felt thing works... I'm going to bed. You'll have to fill me in later. Not cuz we're going to need a similar system, you understand. It's purely academic curiosity. Glad you had fun. :-)
that is impressive, and a fun tradition for your family!
Love, love, love it! Is there a McCook March Madness League as well?
Looks like fun! I was wondering about March Madness too, or is this strictly limited to football?
Post a Comment